I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

November 22, 2012

CAT


OLYMPUS E-P1 PROJECT

... i'm so happy i'm a cat ...
... a cat ...
... not a nasty ol' rat ...
... not a silent swooshing bat ...
... not even a wombat (what's that) ...
... a cat ...
... fuzzy, and it's okay, cat ...
... black cat ...
... purrrrrrrrrring cat ...
... 'cause only a cat can get away with that ...
... dog needs a master, almost as much as master needs the dog ...
... not me ...
... i'm on my own ...
... not a hepcat, copycat, or even a cool-cat ...
... no alleys for me ...
... neither garfield nor sylvester nor felix-the-cat ...
... just cat ...
... cat-cat-cat ...
... get it ...

PATRICK GROLEAU