I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

December 29, 2013

CLEANING THE LOT

... looks like about 6-8" of heavy snow has fallen since five o'clock, radar shows that we're a little bit past the storm's halfway mark ... plow crews are making a first pass at cleaning the lot, my bet is they're going to have to do another run in a few hours ...


... tomorrow, of course, will come my turn to go down to the lot by the river and dig out my car ...

ADDEMUM - MONDAY AM

... car wasn't all that much trouble ... i helped a river parking "newbie" get his car out, he hadn't realized that he had left his vehicle in one of the lot's little downhill depressions ...


... i used my little underwater olympus to snap this picture ... when i put the flash card in the computer i found an image from last fall which will serve a pleasant reminder that winter isn't going to last forever ...