I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

November 5, 2014

AN AROUND TOWN WANDERABOUT

... motorcycle's over in roger's garage, waiting for me to finalize the winterization process, so this afternoon i decided to take a little walking wanderabout around town ... most of the recent snowfall has melted, but enough remained for me to serve john's recent inspiration ...

... heading out i observed a little main street vignette ... the new indian restaurant, i think he was inspecting the marquee sign ...

... flowers outside the mainely brews tavern*, still a bit of summer's glory ...

*THANK YOU, ELLEN, FOR UPDATING MY TAVERN KNOWLEDGE BASE

... slowly, ever so slowly, returning to their source ...

... they've a name, both latin and common, i'm sure, but to me they're little aliens scouting earth for their soon-to-be-arriving larger relatives ...

... autumn, new england ...

... in the simplest of things, if not beauty, intrigue ...

... wondering if my west indian relatives will get it, a bit of seasonal humor ...

... red, defined ... a lipstick color i can appreciate ...

... i don't know why, but this image makes me feel happy ...

... in a pleasant street garden, i'll have to check with my sister-in-law, but i think this is something edible ...

... whatever they are, they're pretty ...

... almost back to my apartment ... in another time, people thought important the clouds above them ... now, thinking how rare to find a ceiling other than painted white sheet rock, i appreciate that value ...

... miss my motorcycle, of course, but i'm so glad i've feet ...