I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

February 23, 2016

TIDBITS

... adrien took me to a lunch and a movie in portland ... between the two we took a little stroll around the old port ...

... in dover-foxcroft, out for a walk while john presented galaxies in the library ...

... i counted the rings, there's a possibility, not one that can be stated with statistics or the mathematics of wagering, but, still, 101 years ago it could've been that on their immigration from quebec to rhode island in 1915 my uncle and my grandfather walked by this tree when it was still a tiny sapling ... that i stopped, counted the rings, and had that thought made me feel good ...

... sometimes i know it's the viewers of a picture must determine what i saw ...

... snow and cold still to come, i'm sure, but this is clearly an "in like a lion" sky ...