I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

October 9, 2016

ANNUAL PORTRAIT

... what has become a yearly ritual, c.j. snapped a nice picture of me and my new honda cb500x ... bike is finally fully configured, ready for some serious wanderabouting ... this evening, after danny's ninth-birthday celebration, i did about 100 miles in the dark ... the high-intensity l.e.d. driving lights make cruising at night a rather pleasurable experience ... with these lamps blazing i can see clearly both sides and the center of the road well beyond the bike's stopping distance ...

... halfway down the kimball pond road, just past the little sign that says "not maintained during winter" ...

... me and the honda're starting to become good pals ...