I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 17, 2012

ON EAST POND


OLYMPUS STYLUS 1030SW-OLYMPUS 5-18@5MM-F3.5-1.6th-ISO 80

... east pond, where with the help of my good friend, chuck, i worked so very hard at learning how to let go ... many a late night, motor on idle and the stars twirling around o'head, we both practiced discerning from living's cluttering details that which is truly important in our lives ... on a porch post he and ann graciously allow me a nail upon which to hang my bathing suit ... to me, as much as anything, it is a tiny spot of home ...



... of course, after snapping this picture and examining the results, i'm forced to ask myself, "exactly when did it happen that my head became covered with my grampy's pépé hair" ...