I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

January 15, 2013

MYSTERY GIRLS

OLYMPUS E-P1 PROJECT
... coming home late, i walk by the little office that only opens when the evening is dark and closes during the silent middle of the night ... the blinds are always drawn, but i always manage to peek in at the girls who seem to spend all their time talking on telephones ... i wonder, who are they speaking with ... perhaps they are selling a product to customers living in far distant time zones where the sun is high overhead and everyone is wide awake ... or, could it be that questions are being asked, surveys taken, information collected ... i don't know, of course, which is a great delight since of the girls and what they are doing i am thus allowed to create my own little stories ...

... sometimes, i like to play with my little camera ...