I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

October 27, 2013

RUFUS & I CELEBRATE AUTUMN

... rufus and i shared a few minutes in the backyard ... snow visible atop the mountains north of us, we enjoyed a late autumn afternoon ...

... first he chased mr. rabbit ...

 
... then he broke the speed of sound with a pine cone ...

... after which he ran in circles until finally, exhausted, he stopped, fell over, and gave me his "that's it, you lose" look ...

... with rufus the backyard is always great fun ...






... i like the final stage of autumn in new england ... it's a sort of you-don't-quite-need-your-mittens-yet time ...

... rufus, too, although he doesn't seem to have to worry about his fingers getting cold, he appreciates the season ...