I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

September 20, 2014

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRESENT

... for my birthday present john took me on a little wanderabout ... we drove up past skowhegan to a wonderful place i had never before visited ...

... i made a poster of john capturing the water ...

... and then spent some time with evidence that fall is soon to be ...

... a few weeks later, i took my cousin, glen, who was visiting from his home on grand cayman in the west indies, to see the waterfall ... the island has no waterfalls because it has no rivers ...

... as we were hiking out we ran across a couple who had kayaked to the falls from the public beach a few miles down the road ...

... a truly wonderful place, directions specific to finding it are available in trade for a donut and a cup of coffee ...