I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

May 7, 2016

CAPE FLATTERY REDUX

... cleaning my laptop's desktop i came across a few images i'd kept for further consideration ... in mind lessons from chad, a master of poster making, i decided to work up one of my own ...


... as i was packing up my tripod and checking my camera bag to make sure i hadn't left a lens behind, i took a last look at these magical headlands ...

... i was tired, it was getting dark, i knew that the three-quarter mile trek back to the trailhead was going to be uphill and slippery in the mist, yet still i didn't want to leave ...

... i turned and looked back ... ever so softly the fog whispered to me, "you needn't see—go, take me with you" ...

... i walked away, behind me the world disappeared ...

... looking up, i envied the trees ...

No matter how hard I try to forget you,
you always come back to my thoughts.
When you hear me singing
I am really crying for you.
MAKAH POEM