I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

May 14, 2020

A LITTLE REMINDER

... adrien picked me up (my car's still in the shop) and we enjoyed a nice wandering to a location must remain undisclosed ... today was time to enjoy watching my niecette, tessa ... apparently adrien has been fulfilling her role as aunt by encouraging this precious little ball of energy to make faces, run, jump, spin, and, above all else, laugh and laugh and laugh until the only thing left to do is laugh some more ...

    

... time stopped, was that special moment within which forever i will be at peace ...
  
  
... here all is right in the world ...
  
  
... even when my heart is full, still there is room for more, so that though it feels it must burst it doesn't, and happiness is knowing it never will ...
  

Do you hear?
It is the orchestra of life.
Dance!
Dance!
Dance to neither rhythm nor melody, rather
Dance because that is what makes
the music play.
K.DALE