I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

March 29, 2014

DECISION & INDECISION

... roger picked me up early and, after a brief stop during which i had to explain to the mcdonalds counter person how to serve up a cup of coffee "with one less cream and two extra sugars," he and i drove down to brunswick where he made the final decision to purchase a 50-year old vespa 150cc scooter ...

... knowing roger, by the time he's completely disassembled and then reassembled this little italian gem it'll look and run better'n new ...

... after being dropped off at my apartment around lunch i went out and enjoyed a most wonderful afternoon ... (???) ... 

... seeing that another storm is on its way to maine, i decided to take my car down to the winter lot. then stroll around town looking for some pictures ... i found one, but indecision transformed it into two visions of the same scene ...


... as always, i am most fascinated when this happens ... what do you think ... ??? ...

[GENTLE REMINDER: IF YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE THEY'LL ALL APPEAR FULL SCREEN]