I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

April 14, 2015

GETTING BACK TO RIDING

... today i snapped photographs of two of my friends, robert, bookstore proprietor, and carl, with whom in addition to all the other of friendship's connections we share a special bond born of having served together in the military ...

... i stopped at c.j.'s in mt. vernon for a chat and some coffee, the latter most necessary because after a couple of hours riding at fifty-seventy miles-per-hour across a landscape still partially blanketed in snow and ice i was more than a bit chilled ... when i left he took a break from his work to snap the annual "pat's riding even though the lakes're still frozen over" picture ...

... on the way home i stopped at castle island to don my electrically heated under jacket ... while there i took a moment to enjoy the view ...

... soon will be the time to park my motorcycle and take a swim ... in the meantime, i found a spot along the curb outside the bookstore and worked on some of the little getting-back-on-the-road mechanical details ...