I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

March 26, 2017

QUINCEAÑERA

... yesterday evening it was my privilege to be invited to take pictures at patricia's "quinceañera" ... she's the soon-to-be step-daughter of my brother's friend, erick ...

... it was a wonderful night, one filled with joyous emotion, traditional ceremonies, good food, energetic dancing, and, from beginning to end, great joy ...

... the pictures i took can be viewed and downloaded from this public folder ...


... at shutterfly the pictures can be viewed, printed (to a local cvs or target, or delivered by mail), enlarged, and made into bound albums ...


... patricia, thank you so much for allowing me to share your "page out of a fairy tale book" ...