I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

September 10, 2017

GARDINER IN B&W

... liz came over and we enjoyed a delicious pancake and wicked-thick bacon breakfast ... after, she asked, "i'm helping ellen with an authors' signing, would you like to go to gardiner with me" ... with a quick check of my very not complicated calendar, "sure" ... top of the list, always, time with my daughters ...

... i decided to, as we said in the old days, "load my camera with black and white film" ... oddly enough, that's still relevant in this time of digital sensors which for every image actually record three black and white pictures, one each with red, blue, and green filters ...

... in a shop window on gardiner's main street, gentle detail ...

... a little sunday afternoon hair trim ...

... i met andrea ... she's a most intriguing conversationalist, but i was equally fascinated by the fact that she guessed my donut preference perfectly ...

... escaped from "area 51," perhaps ... ??? ...

... there's sixty years or more history here ...

... on the post office fence railing, a tease of a story ... try as hard as i could, however, the plot still eluded me ...

... pants ... waiting ...

... walking along i suddenly felt someone was looking at me ... i turned, searched about with my eyes, then freaked a tiny bit when i saw her ...

... little tomatoes, right on main street ... it was difficult with these to stick to black and white, but then i noticed the stars ...

... on an exterior wall that used to be interior, the imprint of a building long gone ...

... chris, one of the authors ... his is a most interesting face ...

... i wasn't the only person strolling gardiner's main street today ...

... i'm sure more will do so tomorrow ...