I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

November 6, 2013

STILL GOING

... eric drove up this afternoon and we went over to oakland for a nice lunch, then enjoyed a pleasant drive back to augusta ... he headed home to serve taxi service for his daughter, while i headed west for a little wanderabout towards bryant pond and then back towards mount vernon, where i stopped long enough for c.j. to offer me a cup of coffee and some pleasant conversation ... when i left he snapped a shot of me in my what-are-you-doing-riding-a-motorcycle-this-time-of-year duds ... no, i'm not porking out in my old age, but, yes, i must admit that i look a bit like the michelin man ...

... lunch with a pal, a nice ride on a brisk late autumn afternoon,  a cup of hot coffee and the respite of a few moments with a great friend ... what a wonderful day ...