I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

May 26, 2014

PORTLAND STREET WANDERABOUT

... liz and i met up with adrien in portland for a movie day ... we shopped at goodwill for awhile, then went over to see "godzilla" ... after the show we went downtown portland to get some gelatto and other munchies ... i found an opening along the curb and dazzled the girls with my parallel parking skills ... (too bad i didn't have a 70 foot box trailer and a loading dock to show 'em my really fancy moves) ... meters were free on the holiday, so we strolled for awhile ... with john's comments about henri still in my ears, i let my eyes wander ...

... i found little mysteries ...

... stories waiting to be told ...

... casual encounters ...

... and, a man searching for meaning ...

... acting the paparazzi, i chanced across a little girl tapping her heels together, "there's no place like home—there's no place like home" ...

... with adrien and liz is always a most perfect day ...