I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

October 18, 2015

WANDERING AUTUMN

... my brother, michael ...

... on another wanderabout in beth's garden ...

... i always enjoy these little flowers ...

... of course, i greatly enjoy beth's tomatoes, too ...

... today i joined john for a drive to gorham so he could do some planetarium presentations ... while he was in the dome talking to the very tiny little children, i took a walk around the town ...

... in a chill autumn breeze these little fellows were making a gallant attempt to hold on a bit longer to summer ...

... soft ...

... in the "olden" days my favorite nikon f3 film camera had 14 buttons, dials, controls and movable parts which were used in the picture taking process ... today while john was working i took some time to become more familiar with my x-t1's 34 buttons, dials, controls and movable parts, as well as its 200+ menu commands (there are almost 40 major headings, each of which has 4-8 sub-headings) ... after a few minutes i'd a serious brain cramp, so i looked up and just snapped an interesting picture of the gym floor ...

... so low it seemed we could almost touch their wheels, liz and adrien were jumping up and down waving at the giant airplanes taking off from anchorage's international airport ... while i was laughing at their antics i noticed this little girl as she stopped to become part of the sunset ...

... tomorrow i'll probably put up my motorcycle for the winter ... i get asked, "doesn't that make you sad" ...

... my daughters took me to alaska, i have a motorcyle and a car, i get to take a long, hot shower every morning ... 

... sad, nah, indeed, life is good ...