I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

February 1, 2017

251 OR BUST

 ... here we are, doing the first part of the planning ... if you're surprised to see me wearing reading glasses, not that that's unusual for a person born in 1951, it was a combination of the low light in my big-room and the fact that i'd just had my tooth removed which, rather oddly, affected my close vision ...

... in any case, after much work and a lot of highlighter ink, here's the result ...

... a motorcycle trip visiting all 251 towns and cities in the state of vermont, one of which, by the way, has neither people nor roads ... we're going to do it per the guidelines of the "251 club of vermont," but, to make things just a tiny bit more interesting, our goal is to complete the circuit in seven days ... !!! ...

... yea, i know, possibly a sign both of us are a tad touched ... no matter, right now, 23°f outside, snow falling and the roads caked in ice and slush, it's something to look forward to ...