I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

January 9, 2012

FIRST BLOG POSTING


... this first posting is of my daughter, adrien ... for the photographers among you, this image was captured with an 'old-fashioned' 35mm camera using ilford xp-2 black-and-white film (not silver, but a dye based film that can be developed in standard c-41 'one hour' color processing machines) ... a nikon coolscan v-ed was used to bring the image into photoshop, where it was dust spotted (development standards not being up to my own) and contrast corrected ...

... enough of all that ... to the picture takers it is the moment, captured, for moms and dads it is awareness we need not arrive in heaven in order to know the faces of angels ...

OLYMPUS OM2n-50MM-F/1.8-1/15TH-ISO400