I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

January 15, 2013

LIZ, AD & DAD

... as you've probably noticed, i've been off-line for awhile ... i've been busy, occupied, for sure, but this time of year it's most likely my withdrawal has been a symptom of seasonal affective disorder, something i no longer suffer (thank you, vitamin d supplements), but which still affects me ...

NIKON D200-NIKKOR 18-125@110mm-F6.3-1/60th-3 Flash-ISO200
... here's the second shot from our christmas day ... liz says that i didn't get the color of the picture correct, and that the white in my hair isn't nearly so apparent in "real life" ... i'll take her word on it, just as she'll have to accept mine that, although it doesn't seem possible, in the same real life she and her sister are even cuter than they appear in the photograph ...