I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

April 27, 2013

EAST POND SEASON OPENER

... after a nice day's ride, including a stop in augusta to share lunch with liz, i drove out to east pond to begin this year's round of "lake therapy" sessions ... bella joined chuck and i for a cruise along the calm surface of the lake ...

... for about half of our cruise bella ran laps in the boat, chewed up a plastic bowl, and pestered me to scratch behind her ears ... finally, exhausted, she perched herself on her favorite resting spot where she spent the rest of the outing looking for fish while we enjoyed watching an eagle do exactly the same thing ...

... how much do i enjoy my time on east pond ... what does it mean to me ... well, suffice to say that at this picture those of you who really know me are saying, "oh, my, there's something ... he's smiling with his teeth showing" ...