I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

April 26, 2013

RANDOM MEMORIES


... by now adrien has gotten past where books were another thing to be eaten, and is instead clearly in the "read me a story, dad ... read me a story, dad ... READ ME A STORY, DAD" developmental stage ... meanwhile, it appears that long before she had any awareness she would need the skill, liz is already beginning to practice her award-winning soccer goal kick ...

... with her ma's patient encouragement, at gram and gramp's pool on pleasant street liz became elegantly proficient in her "jump from the side" skills ...

... we stopped at a parking area near rim of the grand canyon to cook up our supper, then wandered over to the edge of the great gorge to enjoy the sunset ... hearing a tapping sound, i turned to find that completely in tune with the spirits that pervade the landscape, adrien was making her very own arrowhead ... this is my favorite photograph of this magnificent natural wonder ....