I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

November 7, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FRIEND, SLEEP WELL

... okay, perhaps a tiny bit silly ... after i shrouded it in its weather cover roger captured a private moment as i finished up winterizing my motorcycle ...

... from us, just a bit of riders' humor ...

... was it a thousand years ago, or just yesterday, night after night after night i would so joy in putting my two little babies to bed ... the motorcycle, of course, is simply being stored while the weather and roads aren't all that conducive to riding ... i like my motorcycle, it's a wonderful machine, a great tool, but is highly unlikely that in the middle of the night i'll be sneaking into the garage to curl silently in a rocking chair just to watch it sleep ...