I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

September 30, 2016

MAKING FRIENDS

... it's taken a week, my honda cb500x is now configured as i like ... brand-new michelin touring tires, well worth their rather astronomical price ... i removed the external gas can mounts from the side boxes, i can always reinstall them if i decided to do a labrador-newfoundland wanderabout ... electrics are all in place, my heated underjacket worked like a charm even in the chill air at the height-of-the-land above bingham—where, as you can see, autumn is clearly upon us ...

... inspired by liz's creativity, i "repurposed" this little canvas bag to serve as a storage place for my cell phone, bike registration, sunglasses, etc. ... turned out those little mounting brackets roger left on the bike were quite useful ... ezpass now velcros above the dash ... jacket controls are easy to reach ...

... i've had the motorcycle eight days ... i'm getting very comfortable with the six-speed gearbox and the 500cc twin-cylinder's power curve ... a week and a day, this afternoon the oddometer rolled over my first thousand miles on the bike ...

... so cool ...