I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

September 30, 2016

MICHAELANGELO UPRIGHT

... for the past few weeks brian's been painting a beautiful mural on the concourse-side wall of the framemakers, central maine's premier choice for custom matting and framing and my downstairs neighbor ... i stopped a few days ago to take a quick snapshot of him at work ...

... when i returned home this afternoon from a bit of wandering on my motorcycle i found that he had completed the mural and was applying a clearcoat sealant ...

... a little bit of time and paint, a lot of talent, and now downtown waterville is a bit nicer a place to work, visit, shop, and, for those like me, live ...