I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

August 1, 2012

BABY HOLD ONTO ME


NIKON D200-SIGMA 100-300@300mm-F5.6-ISO 640

... okay, while the night's still young i'm willing to admit my reservations about tonight's concert were way off base ... at this point everything seems to be going well ... most clearly, "eddie money" is doing a great job earning his pay ... of course, most of you who know me are probably pointing out that i'm probably not much as music critic, and, for sure, with my not-as-young-as-they-used-to-be-once-spending-too-much-time-behind-a-b52-with-its-engines-running ears i'm sure that nowadays loud means more to me than nuance ... all this considered, i'm still thinking this a pretty good concert ... best part of it, of course, is how the most gracious folks at the waterville chamber of commerce deemed it so important to expend so much time and energy and money to entertain me free of charge ... not only that, but, as you can see, considering i've a/c, refrig in the next room, olympics on the big screen to watch between sets, and instead of a porto-potty a really nice bathroom, i'd say that i've got a lock on the best seat in the house ...


NIKON D200-SIGMA 100-300@300mm-F5.6-ISO 640

"Touring is the only thing I know.  I'm not a rocket scientist, what else am I going to do?  Chicks, booze, drugs, rock 'n' roll - that's what I know.  But the only thing left is the rock."
EDDIE MONEY

... p.s. ...


OLYMPUS E-P1 PROJECT

... naturally, it's almost impossible to go wrong with a model like this, but, even so, considering that the only light was a single 60 watt bulb almost fifteen feet distant on the other side of the room (and pointing away, too), i'm rather impressed with what my little olympus will do in low-light situations ... (right now on that windowsill to the eye there isn't enough light to read) ... first concert for the dogs, they're loving it ...