I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

August 6, 2012

MOO

... gusting winds, swirling about from all around, mixing the scent of the green green pines with that of corn in the fields shooting up to brush the clouds scurrying around above me in air fresh and clear and clean such that i cried for the joy we shared ...


OLYMPUS E-PL1 PROJECT

... i'm so blessed, it appears, to live in a state which encourages me and my little machine's freedom to chase the breeze around the countryside, while at the same time is kindly enough it thinks to remind cows they must slow down ... it has something to do with their center of gravity on curves, i think, or, perhaps it's that they just don't get very good traction on the tarmac ...