I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 30, 2013

AMANDA GETS HER WHEELS

... to the observant among you, yes, that little suzuki used to be mine ... [break for a bit of a sob session] ... amanda did great in the driving course, not counting a tiny little deviation from the "keep it upright" rule, and passed the license test just fine ... since she's heading back out to sea she had to garage the bike, so i served as her wingperson for the drive to winslow ... when reconnected the battery the bike started clean and purred like a little kitten, making me more than a little bit proud of my maintenance skills ...

... i'm really happy with my bmw, for sure, but still i'll admit i miss that monster headlamp ... that's what a motorcycle should look like ...