I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 23, 2013

CAYMAN IMAGES

... my friends and relatives in grand cayman, perhaps you can help out with these ... the first i think i know ...


... but of this next one i've no idea ...


... since these color slides are in mounts i don't recognize, i'm pretty sure my father must have taken these pictures ...


... these one is of georgetown harbour, i've some of my own showing the boats on davits ...


... slide mount and composition indicates that most likely i took this last picture ... i've a recollection of seeing the boat in the background somewhere along the beach down near east end ... i don't recognize the gentleman, and i have to wonder if he was someone my father knew or it was just that i found him to be an interesting subject ...

... all of these photographs are dated sometime in the mid-70s ... anyone, anything to add ... ??? ...