I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 6, 2013

LUNCH WITH MIKE AND BETH

... drove over the new hampshire this morning, making a slight detour through oxford to deliver some maine antiquarian booksellers association brochures to the maine bookhouse ... when i got to freedom mike and beth took me out to lunch ... while we were waiting for our meals to be served i snapped this picture of my brother, michael ...

... mike asked me about my olympus, and while explaining why i've enjoyed using such a "back to basics" camera i asked him to snuggle up to beth ...


... beth is beth, of course, a natural in front of the lens, but as for my dear brother ... well, i'm thinking that all of you who know him might agree that in his entire life this is perhaps the most relaxed looking he has ever appeared in a photograph ... what a handsome couple ...