I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 13, 2013

ONE DAY-TWO SWIMS

... a nice ride up to the wire bridge ... there were only a few families present, so i had a nice stretch of the river bank all to myself ... i enjoyed a long swim in the carrabassett's cool, clear waters, then relaxed for an hour reading ... when i was leaving i found this "hot rod" parked behind my bike ... clearly not a show car, it's an actual home-made street rod ... 

... another hour's ride, ending on east pond where ann and chuck invited me to join them for supper followed by a boat ride ... the wind was from the southeast so we crossed the lake and parked the boat in the lee of this little island, then enjoyed a nice swim ...