I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 14, 2014

HOUSESITTING IN NH - DAY 3

... adrien and i had bacon and pancakes for supper ... the aroma must have enticed this curious little creature out of the woods ...


... last night i played with my photoshop filters ...



... after a morning visit to the hot tub i went inside, picked up my little olympus camera, and did a brief wanderabout of gordy and sarah's yard ...

















... late this afternoon the power went out ... to escape the heat i hopped on my motorcycle and drove down to freedom's town beach ...

... a man and his wife and kids were just leaving when i arrived ... he noticed the writing on my license plate and said, "thank you for your service" ... i looked at him closely, noticed some things i've a hard time explaining, then responded, "how long have you been back" ...

... "two months" ...

... "welcome home, we missed you" ...

... his little girl looked at me and asked, "do you know my daddy" ...

... "yes," i answered, "we're old friends" ...

... as he drove away he smiled at me ... i had a nice swim ...