I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

August 11, 2015

MY FAVORITE GANG

... sunday i took a little wanderabout up to bangor, where i was asked to play in the backyard and then stay for supper ...

... walker can find importance in anything and everything ...

... tom thinks ... a lot ... tom's a thinker ...

... behind her great smile, em knows just about everything there is to know about the tragedy of the titanic and the iceberg ...

... a new bike and a little boy, dan's tight circles around me were as good as anything nascar has to offer ...

... megan makes faces for the camera, so i was honored she allowed me this gentle natural expression ...

... after supper walker decided he'd like to take my b.m.w. for a spin ...

... of course, i wasn't about to let him take off without being properly attired ...


... five (soon to be six) of the greatest kids i've ever known ...

... blessed, i am ...