I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

October 9, 2016

DANNY'S 9TH!

 ... what great joy, to share danny's ninth birthday celebration ... by themselves i'll let my photographs describe this wonderful time, except to list my subjects:  baby grant, walker, megan, emily, lauren, lauren's brother (i forgot his name), tom, and, last but hardly least, nine-year old danny ...

... so, with no further introduction required, "happy birthday, danny" ...


























... i couldn't hear what danny whispered, but thinking of liz and adrien while snapping these photographs i knew that my own wish has come true ...

... happy birthday, danny, and, happy birthday to us all ...