I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

October 14, 2016

FOUR

... of late more and more i've been focusing my lens upon people ... as much as i enjoy photographing trees and leaves and the occasional moose alongside the road, it is trying to convey the essence of an individual that i find most challenging ...

... as georgia o'keeffe, joanna, my "cayman cousin," looking to the sea from pemaquid point ...

"The simple fact of yourself ... there it is ... just you ... no excitement about it ... a very simple fact ... the only thing you have ... keep it as clear as you can."
GEORGIA O'KEEFFE

... robert steele, a fellow veteran and bookstore "regular" ...

... john meader, who both delights in exploring the universe, and, with his portable planetarium, bringing that delight to students all over the state ... 

... john wiley, a true renaissance man ...

... four people—each a place in the landscape of my life ...