I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

July 28, 2013

BAGS, FINALLY

... brackets installed and bags attached ... courtesy of happy trail  motorcycle gear, the mojave bags will each hold almost 30 liters ... that, the almost 35 liters capacity of my top bag (now only to be attached as needed), my "tank" bag (another recycled camera case that works better than anything i could find along the motorcycle aisles), and an additional waterproof stow bag that fits beneath the tank bag, provides over 100 liters of space within which to pack everything i need for serious long-distance cross country wanderabouts ... the expedition riding bulletin boards inform me that the mojave bag's waterproof liners work exceptionally well, another plus for my choice ... new brunswick and novia scotia this august, another step towards what i hope will be next year's coast-to-coast-to-coast journey ...