I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

August 20, 2013

CABOT TRAIL WANDERABOUT - EPILOGUE

... for each of us, roads never travelled before, sights first seen, new people to enjoy meeting ... for me, in addition to enjoying the company of roger, eric, and jon, it was an experience in which i learned more riding my motorcycle cross country, important lessons if next year i'm going to attempt a wanderabout across the united states to astoria, oregon ... roger summed it up best, "no fights, we all got along, we had fun on the road and, with the exception of a few scrapes and bruises, arrived back home safe and sound" ... i hope all of you enjoyed the trip ...

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you travelled."
MUHAMMAD

"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles."
TIM CAHILL