I appreciate your patience as I revise this site. Comments, thoughts, or just a friendly chat, use the response box below or email me at patrickgroleau@gmail.com.

January 30, 2015

SNOWSTORM PHOTOSHOPPING

... friday night snowstorm topping off the almost two feet the mid-week blizzard left us ... i don't feel like watching a movie, and i've turned enough pages today that my eyes need a rest from reading, so i decided to dig through some of my recently taken image files and play around a bit ...

... in a little town we passed through on the way to stonington, my eyes were captured by the colorful flowers in the window ...

... a memorial by those who have returned with their catch, dedicated to the lobsterfishers who have gone down to the sea forever ... almost impossible lighting, so i put on my forty-plus year-old black & white cap ...

... a snapshot of a rapidly descending williwaw, only in this moment did i discover the element of humanity hidden in my landscape's frame ...

... another shot of the house overlooking pumpkin island ...

... across the street from where i park my car ... sometimes i see things and i ask myself questions ... often there are answers, but, in cases like this, i'm not even sure what the question means ...

... robert, trying to figure out his new cell phone ... my vision was drawn to his hands, and, once again, i donned that black & white hat ...

... still snowing ...